Axiom Speaker Company Architectural W3
Description: <ul> <li>Max Amp Power: 175 Watts</li> <li>Response: + 3dB/- 9dB: 50 Hz – 22 kHz</li> <li>Impedance (Ohms): 8 Ohms</li> <li>Woofer: Single 6.5"</li> <li>Min Amp Power: 10 Watts</li> </ul>

Submitted by DDaaddaammss a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 11, 2006

Bottom Line:
100 percent satified in everyway. I believe this to be the only way to go if you want speakers off the floor and out of the way but are unwilling to sacrifice the performance of enclosed floor speakers. These accomplished everything I wanted: Incredible clarity, rich bass and wall mounted(not completely flush but for the sound, its way worth it). Powered by a Sonos digital music system at 75 watts per channel, these fill my pool table room with all the crystal clear music I could ask for with room to spare(if you use a more powerful amp). I looked everywhere for a wall mounted speaker that could achieve the full range bass without the help of a subwoofer and had almost given up until I came across these speakers. I couldn't find a local dealer to hear them but the way they were designed and the idea behind them just made sense. Then with a 30-day money back guarantee I felt like I couldn't lose. Long story made short; These are the best wall speakers I have heard...Hands Down.

Purchased At:   www.axiomaudio.com