Tributaries SCA 100 Silver Audio OFHCC
Description: · A1 light blue cable terminated with DLT 20 RCA connectors<br> · DLT 20 connectors are machined from solid brass, gold-plated, and feature a double-locking design for a positive electrical connection <br> · Two 30 strand silver-plated OFHCC center conductors, one for the signal path and one for the ground path<br> · Silver plating improves current handling capability of wire and stability of conduction<br> · TRIBUTARIES “Static Shield” - copper braided shield is tied to ground at source end of cable and disconnected at receiving end to provide better electrical noise rejection<br> · Soldered with silver solder for best conductivity<br> · Limited lifetime warranty

Submitted by senna74 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 11, 2003

Bottom Line:
I am immensely impressed by the entire range of Tributaries Cable. My local audio store is practically giving them away right now to make room for Monster. Get there and snatch these up immediately. These cables retail for 230.00! I sold my Kimber Kable PBJ's i favor of these. Primarily for a combination of detail, bass response and soundstage size. Can make a bright system bit hard to listen to. Make sure you know the sonic idiosyncracies of your system before you commit to these. They will tell all about what your rig does. I burned these in for about 100 hours before any critical listening and have lived with them now for about 2 weeks. Excellent build quality and looks. BIG SOUND for less than 100 dollars.

Purchased At:   hillcrest high fidel

Submitted by robm321 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 4, 2002

Bottom Line:
I by amp my Paradigm Studio 100's with a Harman Kardon amp - Marantz CD player and that's it. I use the volume controller on the cd player. So for the low end I use Audioquest Corals. For the top end I use the SCA 100's and they have created a deep and accurate soundstage. In comparing them with other cables, what they do better is soundstage and depth. Very clean and accurate voice and instruments. You can hear each instrument in an orchestra. They Do about everything a cable can do. I paid list price, but don't regret it becuase I wanted these cables now. If these are too much try out the sca 300's. They are very nice too. If you can cough up $200+ this is the interconnect to get. There may be better ones out there that I haven't tested but I can't imagine getting more improvement than I've been able to get.

Purchased At:   Century Stereo