Sonic Horizon Hurricane Interconnects
Description: HSO-EGC Conductors Teflon/Air Dielectric PE Stabilizing Tube PET Jacket High Quality WBT Locking RCA Plugs Proprietary Z-Stat Treatment

Submitted by starfish a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 7, 2002

Bottom Line:
i've used many cables over the years- cables at many price points. the sonic horizon cables have clearly shown to be a solid value if they blend with your taste and system. so much comes down to taste, but these cables offer unbeatable value.

Purchased At:   hcm

Submitted by johnny belfry a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: May 18, 2001

Bottom Line:
Well I first heard of these cables from an ad in stereophile mag and then I came across a used pair from the internet and offered the the guy 50.00 us dollars and he accepted then I got the cables in the mail they are terminated with WBT's that are of good quality they sound very detailed highs are very good midrange on some material was a little muddy at higher volume, Which kinda puzzled me and I must admit was a little disturbing but at low volume I could not find much wrong with them soundstage is good and clarity is above average, I will put the rubies back in later but I will find a home for these in my home theatre system

Purchased At:   internet

Submitted by Chris a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: June 24, 2000

Bottom Line:
This is a very fine cable for the money. In the right system or if you lean toward a brighter sound this may be for you. In my 6 meter run between Pre and Amp it rejects all noise and provides a dead silent background which the two Kimbers do not. But the Kimber Hero has it beat in bass, warmth, and soundstage in my system but maybe not yours.