MIT Cables Terminator 5 Interconnect Cables - Pair

Date Reviewed: February 25, 2004

Bottom Line:
I hope I got the product year correct, I am sure these were out in the late 90s. I had used Audio Quest Ruby, with WBT RCA at each end. The sound was ok, nothing to get excited about. One day, I needed something to connect my 12 years old VCR, so I bought a MITerminator 6 interconnect, got home, but I said to myself, lets connect this to the cd player, and see how good/bad this is!, so I connect it to my cd player, a California Audio Labs Aria, feeding to YBA Integre DT. I was really surprised, sound was very smooth, a very relaxed quality it had, and this is I am comparing it to Audio Quest Ruby. MITerminator 6 was not even fully broken in yet and it sounded really good. After two weeks, it got even better, all I heard was music. I bought more of these(MITerminator 6), and sold Audio Quest Ruby. I cannot believe that even a cable/interconnect would make such a big difference.
So I went on Audio Advisor's site and got 3 pairs of MITerminator 5 interconnects, for $25.00 U.S each. And these are even better then MITerminator 6, it sounds more refined, the 6, by comparison, sounded kinda closed in. So now, cd player, Nakamich Cassette Deck, and phono preamp, all three sources have MITerminator 5 interconnets. I will certainly recommend these even if you have a little more money to spend on interconnects, do give these a listen and you will be surprised. I do not know what is inside those little boxes, but it sure does work.

Date Reviewed: February 25, 2004

Bottom Line:
I hope I got the product year correct, I am sure these were out int the late 90s. I had used Audio Quest Ruby, with WBT RCA at each end. The sound was ok, nothing to get excited about. One day, I needed something to connect my 12 years old VCR, so I bought a MITerminator 6 interconnect, got home, but I said to myself, lets connect this to the cd player, and see how good/bad this is!, so I connect it to my cd player, a California Audio Labs Aria, feeding to YBA Integre DT. I was really surprised, sound was very smooth, a very relaxed quality it had, and this is I am comparing it to Audio Quest Ruby. MITerminator 6 was not even fully broken in yet and it sounded really good. After two weeks, it got even better, all I heard was music. I bought more of these(MITerminator 6), and sold Audio Quest Ruby. I cannot believe that even a cable/interconnect would make such a big difference.