IXOS 6007W 15GA GAMMA SPEAKER WIRE FT

Submitted by Nate a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 28, 2002

Bottom Line:
Let me just set the scene for ya here. I bought these cables for my Kenwood 400W mini system last night. Anyway, I only got 4 hours of sleep last night so I needed to wake the hell up this morning.

I turned on my stereo to Shania Twain's 'UP!' CD, figuring it might get me 'up'. Well, I tell you what. I thought that Shania was in my bed singin to me to get 'UP UP UP!!!'

These wires are so clean and transparent, not to mention CHEAP!! Be realistic, if you are looking for a 'economy' cable with one helluva great overall performance, look no further.

The bass is so much more detailed I never heard the actual 'frequency' that the song producer was going for until I put these cables in. Very solid and crisp without hesitation.

I catch myself listening to songs that Ive heard 100X and hearing the subtleties for the first time.
These cables have been one of the best investments in terms of reward/$ I have ever made. Not only will you hear better music but there will be far less distortion so it will save your speakers from blowing.

Purchased At:   A&B Sound (Abbotsfor