CABLES TO GO SONICWAVE GLASS OPTICAL DIGITAL AUDIO CABLE
Description: <ul> <li>280 strands of High-Purity Glass Optical Fiber</li> <li>Incredible 5mm bend radius</li> <li>24K gold plated collet</li> <li>7mm soft-flexible PVC jacket</li> <li>Eliminates EMI and RFI interference</li> </ul>

Submitted by C.Shamwell a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 20, 2004

Bottom Line:
If your home audio equipment is equiped with optical in\outs...music as you know it will never have sounded sooooo good! as an audiophile I have listened to many live shows and tons of recorded. As most of you know thru reading and such the interconnect of choice by most reviewers has long been the digital coax type. Because of connection alignment and most optical cables being plastic, optical cables just havn't made thier much anticipated bang on the audio scene. And then there is Sonic Wave's pure glass dirital optical interconnect. The actual cable itself is not what is pictured here as the housing is much nicer and professional looking. As for the performance of this cable I have but one word to describe it......UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!
I have never in all the years of listening to music, experienced one single product that exposed so much of the music...in music! Are you feeling me when I say this? It was almost errie how the environment of the recording came alive. The space around singers, the actual characteristics of drums and and cymbals, the amount of decay time on every note struck on pianos and guitars. The size if the rooms where the recording s took place. You can actually here into every instrument and sound like never before. I have been relistening to just about every CD I own and hearing things that I never heard before. when I first began listening after i installed the cable my mouth opened in awe, just after a few moments of listening. I replayed the first minute of track no.3 of Peter Whites' CD glow five times before I let it play through. Words cannot describe the amount of music that all of us have been missing for so long now. I will never ever go back to coax cable again.
Even if the Sonic Wave pure glass optical interconnect cost $200+ it would be a dirt cheap bargain for what it is capable of doing. Against this cable even the very best, most expensive digital coax cable transfers only half of the real music. In my opinion The Sonic Wave Pure Glass Optical Digital Optical intrconnect gets my vote as AV Product of the year...and then some!
As for all you sceptics who think you have to spend a bundle...stop thinking!!! I dare you to spend the chump change on this cable and see...no, listen for yourself. This cable is without equal!!!

Purchased At:   avcables.com