Bell oggetti International AR-711
Description: 5 tempered safety glass shelves Accommodates up to 8 components. High strength cylindrical design

Submitted by rob a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 24, 2012

Bottom Line:
I got this awesome audio rack for an unbelievable $65. It was at a local Peddlers Mall and the booth owner was just using it to display nicknacks. They had no idea of its value and they only asked for $65. I have a very nice vintage stereo system from the 70's and I can't wait to see how it looks in this case. Love it.

Submitted by Cliff O a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 17, 2001

Bottom Line:
I've had this rack for about 4 or 5 years now. I've never had a problem (well, only one). The glass shelves support a lot of weight. I even have a 45lb amp on the bottom shelf! The holes in the back are tough to feed cable through, and I find myself not using them for all cables. They just aren't large enough if you have an all-seperate system as I do. So, it can be a little messy back there. Simple designs seem to always work the best, and this rack is definately that.

Purchased At:   Cambridge Sound Works

Submitted by Ryan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 13, 2000

Bottom Line:
I have yet to put my audio equipment on it as I am finishing my home theater, but I know I will be pleased. This is an extremely sturdy unit that can handle the wait of whatever you put on it.
I was able to get it at a bargain price, because one of the sales people broke the 2 bottom shelves. Called BellO' (used to be Bell O'ggetti) and they were helpful in giving me the dimensions of the glass needed, but said that I would need to order the glass through the sales person. I didn't think that was wonderful customer service, but that's the world we live in.
Even though I'll need to replace the 2 bottom shelves at about $50/shelf, I still got a steal on this rack as the $MSRP is close to a grand.
Another thing that I liked about the rack is the huge spacing between shelves. I feel much more comfortable knowing that my equipment will have lots of room to breath. Even though I have plenty of breathing room, I still have lots of room for many componants as I continue to upgrade and add to my system.
I love to just look at this rack, as there is nothing else quite as beautiful and I know that when I finally get my theater done it will be one of my best additions and best values. This is a wonderful rack at any price and will look good in my theater for years to come.

Purchased At:   Ultimate Electronics