Kimber Kable PK

Submitted by FDW a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 16, 2002

Bottom Line:
I wanted to give a fair account of this pk10 kimber Ac power cord masterpiece, so I let it burn in about 50 hours first. The technology that went into this cable is nothing short of amazing. Wright out the box it made it's presents felt like a much .better amp. Each day something new came to life. The soundstage is anologe quality with A1 detailling. I have heard the big Gutwire's 4000gs power cord and I'am pleased to say that the Palladian outperforms it in every way that I can see and hear. What is so great about this cable is it's ability to be so quiet and musical. This cord makes the other cords look and sound like a joke. All of you big Levinson and Krell folks turn your 10, 15gd amp's into 25 to 30 thousand dollar amp's with this masterpiece that is easily the best Ac power cord that I have ever heard and I 've tried some of the big boys. At a 1000 dollar's I feal like I stole something. The dynamics are devastating and high ,med's are smooth and palpatable while the bass is free of boom rock solid, but well controlled. I never thought that I could get all this from a power cord. Nice job Ray.

Purchased At:   Needle Dr.