SanDisk Sansa™ e260 (4 GB) MP3 Player MP3 Players

SanDisk® Corporation introduced its top-of-the-line SanDisk Sansa™ e200 MP3 player with a large color screen and 4 GB of storage capacity that makes it ideal for listening to music or viewing photos and personal videos. The Sansa e200 series features a slim new design and a 1.8-inch (4.572 cm) TFT color screen (QCIF+) along with high-quality audio, photo viewing and video playback capabilities. Its large color screen is ideal for easily viewing playlists, photos and personal videos. Its distinctive, high-strength and lightweight back cover is made with an advanced Titanium alloy from Liquidmetal® Technologies that is stronger than steel and highly resistant to scratches and wear. It includes a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for long playtime and can be replaced by the customer to ensure the player provides many years of continuous service. For instant access to millions of digital songs, the Sansa e200 series players support Microsoft® PlaysForSure™.

Submitted by jclark a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 6, 2008

Bottom Line:
Got this MP3 player as a gift, and love the way it organizes my music for me. Even if I toss all my files into the same directory, its database sorts artist and album for me, and I have no problem finding it in the interface.

Purchased At:   gift

Submitted by Lestrum a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 10, 2007

Bottom Line:
I extensively research any audio component prior to purchasing and my initial MP3 purchase was no exception. Thus far, I'm quite pleased with this component, it's ease of use, and it's sound. As a Comcast ISP subscriber the product interfaces well and dowloads and rips to the player very quickly. If you do purchase this II suggest upgrading to Windows Media Player 11 asap and of course you will need a high speed connection. The company suggests purchasing your songs/cd's through Rhapsody(also affiliated with Comcast) however at 14.99 a month in addition to what you pay for the music it's hard to justify. The only possible drawbacks to this player are it's USB plug, which has to be the companies only, so if you lose it you must buy from them. Cases are difficult to find, but E-Bay has an assortment. I would suggest the leather case as the skin cases fall apart. All else aside, a wonderful player. I probably paid a bit more since it was my first player I preferred to purchase from a retail outlet as opposed to an internet site, where I could see the product first hand. However, not upset..

Purchased At:   Fry's@ Wilsonville O