Kenwood DPC-X507 Portable CD Player CD Players Portable

4.11/5 (9 Reviews) MSRP : $79.00

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2003

Bottom Line:
I have been using this unit for around 3 years now in my car. When lying on the seat it does skip but the roads here in South Korea are a bit rough. I guess I took this unit for granted as it has finally started to skip more and more easily. I puchased a Sony Car Discman to replace it but could not believe the difference in audio quality between the two. There was so much music missing from the Sony's output that I took it back to the store within hours. Wish I could find something similar with better anti-shock and a heavy duty case.

Purchased At:   AAFES

Submitted by weird person a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 17, 2002

Bottom Line:
i think that this cd player is awesome with variable anti skip systems with 2 rechargable betteries. (there's 4 battery spaces but 2 of them is for the rechargable batt and 2 substitutes) the anti skip works. there was no time that it skipped since i bought it. the only bad thing about this is that the bass boost is on when ever you turn it on. but overall, i'll give it a 5 out of 5 stars

CSB 1206 BLK: