Bose 151 SE (White)
Description: The most popular outdoor speakers Bose makes now feature a new look, enhanced performance and new levels of durability. Articulated Array speaker design delivers Stereo Everywhere speaker performance for a consistent listening experience. <ul> <li>Bass-reflex</li> <li>Recommended power 10-100 watts with receivers rated from 4-8 ohms</li> <li>Adjustable brackets included</li> <li>white or black polypropylene enclosure</li> <li>12-5/16"Wx4-9/16"H x 6-1/16"D</li> </ul>

Submitted by vincentaudio12 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: July 14, 2010

Bottom Line:
I bought these brand new in an open box at my local Circuit City in 2007. Mine are White. They work well for the purpose that I bought them for (using outside under the eaves of my patio) and sound great. I have them mounted in the position that they are shown in the photo. They were easy to set up, and, most importantly, project the traditional Bose sound that we all know and love. The only thing I wish is that they projected the middle and bass a little better, but, being an outdoor speaker, you have to sacrifice for that, because those speakers have to fit in a confined space. I would recommend these for indoor and/or outdoor use.

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by V a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 14, 2007

Bottom Line:
I bought these at the Open Box Table at Circuit City for $110.00. I wasn't thinking I'd get BOSE speakers at this price, but apparently, they were unused customer returns. I have them mounted under the eaves of my patio. I used Monster-Cable wiring, a Sony STR-DG500 receiver, and an RCA CD changer with it. Mine are white, but you can get them in black. I mounted them the way they're shown in the picture, so I could get the Tru-Space BOSE Surround Sound Technology. Overall, I wish I could have bought the 251'S, but these are a good deal! Imagine, me buying them for $110.00, when they retail for $275.00!

Purchased At:   Circuit City

Submitted by Bosefan01 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 28, 2004

Bottom Line:
If you want ultra high quality sound, get these speakers. These are such good outdoor speakers because they do not sound like outdoor speakers, they sound so much better. If you are in the market for indoor or outdoor speakers, get these.

Purchased At:   nowhere