Magnum Dynalab MD-90 Analog FM Tuner Tuners

Submitted by arpiny a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 17, 2010

Bottom Line:
I bought a MD 90 last week from Filtronique in Montreal; when I ask my dealer what was the best tuner , he told me with out any hesitation that the Dynalab was unique. When I saw the price I was a bit on old; I listen to a demo in the store but was not able to capture a good station due to a bad antenna system so I made the move with some skepticism. I brought the unit back to home, let the thing warm up for a couple days and finally found a good broadcast station up north in the Laurentian the result is ‘ASTONNISHING’, I do not regret even the last dime I put to buy it. Thank you for making this amazing unit.

Submitted by Chris a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 18, 2002

Bottom Line:
The new entry level MD 90 really gives a huge bang for the buck. Having owned and listen to 15 year old Onkyo tuner this was like a breath of fresh air. Music from radio stations become more life-like and midrange is so palpable. The bass goes deeper too!

Submitted by glfnt a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 8, 2002

Bottom Line:
After burn the tuner brought in stations that my old one couldn't recieve clearly. At first the stations drifted in and out till after a couple weeks of being on it solved that problem. Well worth the price for an area that is difficult to recieve stations. One item to note, you need to add a good antenna to benifit from the reciever.

Purchased At:   Upscale Audio