iLuv Bluetooth & Docking Speakers - Black / Silver (I277BLK) Speaker System MP3 Accessories

iLuv Audio System with Bluetooth Wireless Technology for iPod. With this stereo audio system featuring the rich sound of jAura acoustic speaker technology, you can wake up and go to bed the way you want to. You can fall asleep or wake to your iPod, AM/FM radio or buzzer. Made to accommodate most types of iPod, this system also comes with a BluePin so you can send and receive music to or from a mobile phone, laptop computer, MP3 player or other device with Bluetooth wireless technology.

No Reviews Found.

Send laptop sound to receiver via bluetooth?

I'd have thought that my first google search would turn this up since it's such a simple idea, but I must be using bad keywords or something... I currently have a desktop PC on my wi-fi network in my entertainment center. I use its headphone jack to feed to a y-splitter and thereby send RCA audi ... Read More »

Anybody use Bluetooth...uh...anything?

My new car has Bluetooth built in so I bought a Motorola V710 BT phone to take advantage of it. Unfortunately, they won't pair. Apparently there are multiple versions of BT and if you don't have the right "operating system," for lack of a better term, it doesn't work at all. Anywho, so now I' ... Read More »

Read More ยป