Sony LBT LX50 Mini Systems

Brace yourself for Sony Style sound! The LBT-LX50 Bookshelf System will play your favorite tracks like you've never heard them. Boasting 280 watts of total system power, this system features a 5-disc CD changer, Front A/V inputs, Concert monitor style 3-way main speakers, and a 7-inch Direct Radiating Superwoofer. Listen to your CDs or play along on your guitar using the system's Guitar input and karaoke mix. Music begins with Sony.

Submitted by Rich T 10 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 1, 2003

Bottom Line:
For the price I paid I couldn't have got another system half this good. I am very pleased with this product and stunned at just how much I have enjoyed using it. Even after having used it for over a year it still continues to amaze me. The bass is absolutely superb- when the volume goes past 15 (maximum is 30), walls, windows and fixtures start to vibrate because of the sheer power. It sounds good with lots of different music as well- I'm into dance, rock, hip-hop and R and B and everything I thow at it sounds superb. It's impressive with movies too especially things like Die Hard. Overall I couldn't be much happier with this system especially considering the price I paid. I'm amazed.

Purchased At:   Tesco

Submitted by Rich T 10 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: March 15, 2002

Bottom Line:
This system is amazing!!! I wanted a system that had bags of bass and went very, very loud to replace my pathetic old one, a JVC XD551, and that is exactly what i got with this. For the price, it is probably the best system I've heard. To give an example of how powerful the bass is, when the volume is cranked up on a track like So Solid Crew's 21 Seconds, my window pane rattles, my door and door frame vibrate, something else vibrates in the walls and the banister shakes. It can also be heard loud and clear outside at the end of my drive. It is stunning! As for the rest of the sound, that aint bad either, and it is not overpowered by the superwoofers. DVDS sound incredible through it as well, particularly a movie like the Fast and the Furious. One of the most unbelievable things is that i picked it up for 230 quid, and i can honestly say its one of the best £230 i've spent.

Purchased At:   Tesco.com