Sharp CD BA150 Bookshelf Audio System Mini Systems

1.5/5 (4 Reviews)

The CD-BA150 is an entry-level stereo mini-system from Sharp. It includes a 3-disc CD changer, dual-well cassette deck and a digital AM/FM tuner. The system's built-in amplifier delivers a fairly respectable 50 watts to each of its two three-way speakers.

Submitted by bfresh a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 5, 2004

Bottom Line:
Probably the worst product I have purchased from Sharp. After I bought the Sharp CD_BA150 system, I noticed that some CD's were not being recognized by the CD player. When I played them on my DVD player they got recognized no problem. After a few months, I returned the unit thinking that it was defective. I picked up a new unit a no sooner was it displaying the same symptoms - can't read CD.

Purchased At:   Future Shop

Submitted by Bob M a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 8, 2004

Bottom Line:
Sharp CD-BA150 Used it for 6 months and replaced the power transformer twice. Needless to say I paid enough for the transformers to buy another CD-BA150. I will not purchase another Sharp product. This is an excellent product for an electronics student, you'll get plenty of practice fixing it.

Purchased At:   Sam's Club

Submitted by Chris a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 11, 2003

Bottom Line:
Well, im having some problems with my Sharp CD-BA150. Sometimes it doesn't read the CD and when I open the CD opener it sometimes doesn't come out all the way and i cant rotate the CD's. Well I hope that you can tell me something that could help those problems. Thank You!

Signed: Chris

Submitted by Bob Houdini a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 1, 2002

Bottom Line:
I bought, in a sams club, a little develish fiend, whom, from the box destroyed my sanity and confidence of all sharp products and accesories. As it stared at me from the box, I knew I was a dupe, Just another fool played by sharp. I set it up all the while feeling its hate watching me and mocking with its mean HELLO! fluttering across its evil little face. Now, if I were you I would put your money back in your pocket and listen to my words.

Purchased At:   Sams Club