Aiwa Z-HT65 Mini Systems

Submitted by lizzy kawasaki a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: June 8, 2001

Bottom Line:
This unit is cool. it has alot of bass and features for your music Xperinces. in fact when you are jammin to your favorite song you fell this aura of coolness , it's like a dance club, I love this thang! it has alot of bass with the built in sobwoofaz' but when you hook up an Xternal sub,like the AIWA TSW150 to it, it can really PUMP DA HAWZ!! and all I can say about the D/A converta' on this SYSten is that it freaks me out how realistic it sounds! I don't know how aiwa does it! their D/A convertas' are so realistic it scares me. they relly know thier stuff. You havta' Xperince this system to belive how real stereo's are supposed to be. I am a DJay and I have to have the best in sound for my clubs -n- stuff. and I want the best for my home too, so I go with aiwa or pioneer. but I mostly use aiwa's. This review is (c) 2001 thelocaaiwachica. please don';t copy this thing.thannx!

Purchased At:   online

Submitted by Mike a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 22, 2000

Bottom Line:
BUY THIS, I only paid $349.00 for it at Wal-Mart (of all places) the unit peeked my intrest when I heard it playing. I thought to myself, buy it, try it, you can return it. Boy, was I wrong, when this was all hooked up and cranking I could not belive what my ears were hearing. I sure wish I could have found somrthing like this 20 years ago I'd be about $10 grand richer.YOU GOTTA GET IT, LISTEN YOUR BE AMAZZZZZEEEEDDDD!!!!

Submitted by Matthew = a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 11, 1999

Bottom Line:
I think that this is a great stereo. The sound is crisp and clear and the bass is happening.

Submitted by Sonny Peterson a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 1, 1999

Bottom Line:
Great sounding stereo, for those of us out there who like good deep bass sound from your stereo

Premier Mounts: