Aiwa NSX-V70 Mini Systems

2.51/5 (37 Reviews)

Submitted by rcammedico a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 9, 2006

Bottom Line:
When I bought this model of AIWA on an comercial store in Uruguay on 1st of november of 1995, form these year to now, I used it a lot of times, 1st of all copying tapes, then CD's, and now since I am in Spain (2001), I use to listen from my ThinkPad (audio output). listen mp3 files, and reconverting the old tapes recorded on this machine to the notebook to the new format audio (mp3). On the year of 1997 the lens won't work, so i sendt to the official service, and i had paid for the reparation USS 100 (american dollars), for a new laser lens. In the year of 1999 i decided to repaired like a patient, so i did. I found that the lens could be readjustable with a screwdriver, so i did, before desarmed the metal box. So, now the system works efficiently. Perhaps,

Purchased At:   Uruguay, now I'm liv

Submitted by vasumd a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 28, 2006

Bottom Line:
This piece has a GREAT sound quality. We played it to the maximum sound in a new year party and this product ROCKED. Great sound.

However at the end of another party, one speaker stopped worked. Didn't know what happened. So after a few months, one of my friend and me opened both speaker boxes to see what was wrong. Nothing was wrong. Then fit together everything back. Guess what. It started working.

Imagine how I got it for $15? No wonder. CD WAS NOT WORKING. All right, I have connected it to DVD player and also planning to use it as a player for my iPod at home.

Great value to buy if you get it a yard sale. Just connect a Walmart CD player if you wish to play CD.

Purchased At:   Yard Sale

Submitted by rouslan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 28, 2005

Bottom Line:
Terrible Quality!!

Purchased At:   ?

Submitted by Jovan a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2003

Bottom Line:
Don't buy this model
My 3CD player died 2 months after buying.
No way to fix it, I tryed all sort of things.But there's no help.

Purchased At:   Bangkok

Submitted by Steve a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 29, 2003

Bottom Line:
This product is great. The sound is wonderful. It has nice, full featured cassette decks too. GREAT FOR RECORDING! I had to clean the laser when it came, but it has FAST tracking. The sound is AMAZING for a unit of this sort. I am VERY happy with it!

Purchased At:   eBay