Aiwa NSX-MT725 Mini Systems

Submitted by dude dude a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 4, 2001

Bottom Line:
this product sux

Purchased At:   garage sale

Submitted by Bobby Jones a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 25, 2001

Bottom Line:
Mybe I am not crazy I I don't eat dogs? Maybe my dogs arent crazy if they eat me? Well I guess I was getting at The apeakes are good on Fridays. If they are crossed with yellow hairs they work better. The yellow doorknobs beat my speakers when it is raining on Tuesday. It is now 5:00 and time to watch my speakes poop on my TV. If I feed the speakers sunflower seeds they will sing a song for me on Thursdays. Bu Bye.

Purchased At:   Hi Fi Buys

Submitted by Bobby Jones a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 25, 2001

Purchased At:   Hi Fi Buys

Submitted by Matt a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 16, 1999

Bottom Line:
i was looking for a surround-sound system for my room and this was an AMAZING steal! the sound quality is near-perfect, even at the highest volume levels, and when i hook my computer up to it and play games...it's unbelievable. the speakers are small enough to fit on my bookshelves when turned on their side, and the cables connected to the surround-sound was enough to span even my walls with slack to spare! for 300 it's certainly a best buy for anyone looking for great quality that'll last

SFLAT: