Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox 3
Description: <LI> 20GB storage space holds up to 8000 songs encoded in WMA at 80kbps or 5000 MP3 songs encoded at 128kbps <LI> High audio quality: 98dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio Playback <LI> Frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz <LI> Maximum output 100mW <LI> Analog/Optical Line-In for direct high quality recording from external audio devices <LI> FireWire® (IEEE1394) and USB 1.1 Transfer <LI> Second Battery Bay: Up to 11 hours of continuous playtime with one lithium-ion rechargable battery, up to 22 hours of uninterrupted playback with both batteries <LI> Quick and easy navigation Scroller to find songs in seconds <LI> Smart Volume Management (SVM) for normalization of audio output <LI> AudioSync to synchronize your PC music library to the NOMAD Jukebox 3 <LI> Anti-skip protection of up to 7 mins for smooth listening <LI> EAX-enabled <LI> Time-Scaling - Speed up or slow down audio playback without distortion <LI> Creative File Manager - Use the player as a portable storage device

Submitted by katiemj a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: July 3, 2005

Bottom Line:
i bought the nomad jukebox3, and has had it for about 4 years. my display is going and was wondering if you would replace it for free,also the earphone outline of teh plug on the jukebox broke adn was wondering if you could replace that as well

Submitted by Dab a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 26, 2003

Bottom Line:
I was thrilled at the thought of taking my Mp3's with me, in the car, on my Home stereo, etc....Why didnt I read up on this unit !! May be because its such a great company, I thought I was safe..
Impulse buy...Just read the reviews..
After 90 days go by and the drive fails, you will get no sympathy from Creative Labs...I read of several dozen people all with the same problem..The hard drive fails with in a year !!!! I just returned my second one in 8 days, Im one of the lucky ones who had the failure within Walmarts 60 day return window..Several hundred of us are not so lucky...Read for your self....ZDnet, etc, you can hardly miss'em..Im mainly bummed because I got an irock transmitter, the thing rocked my stereo and car, most immpressive..The other thing this had the worst interface I have ever seen, like the Acer computer generic programs that were lousy..
You have to import the mp3's into a media folder, then transfer from there, it creates a double for the media center, this makes no sence and is a waste of hardrive on the pc..Ridiculous !!! I hope you read this before you buy...I would tell you what I have heard is the best, but I dont want you to think I am pushing a product...Buyer beware !!!!!

Purchased At:   wallmart

Submitted by rowdy65043 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 14, 2003

Bottom Line:
Very excellent product. I have the 20GB model. The software took a little while to get used to but now very easy to use. This product will hold 100's of CD's and won't slow it down. Creative Labs will have a wired remote:FM Tuner,Microphone, and Controls to operate all via Remote. this Remote will be due out late May or early June for approximately $80.00 but can find it cheaper than this Price. Mine will last approximately 10 hours on the One Battery but this device will hold a Second Battery for up to 22 hours of Music enjoyment. Excellent external connections will do practically anything you ask it to do. Check out their website (creative.com). Best product I've listened to in this small package. Order the Belt Pouch for this product for around $16.00 very sturdy and will also keep it Clean. I got a steal of a deal on this after retail of $245.00 plus a $50.00 Rebate by mail now $195.00. Use (google.com)to find the best Price.Creative Labs Jukebox 3 Rebates.

Purchased At:   Comp-U-Plus