Theater Solutions Reference Series 8" In-Wall Speaker
Description: State of the art conponents and infrared knock outs for remote control, purposefully designed for moisture prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, and saunas to complete an unsurrpassed theater experience in every room. Our woven kevlar 8" driver was designed for extended throw providing a full range of tones ( 30 - 20,000 Hz ), 250 Watts RMS and 500 Watts delivers powerful bass and superior surround sound. <br> <br> 8" Driver w/ 30 - 20,000 Hz Range / 8ohm <br> 250 Watts RMS and 500 Watt Max <br> Wall Cut Out Size 12.5" x 8.375" <br> Pivoting Silk-Titanium Dome Tweeters <br> Swing-out dog leg mounting system for easy installation <br> Cut-Out Template and Full Installation Instructions Included

Submitted by Kennydee a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 14, 2009

Bottom Line:
I have had Theater Solutions in-wall speakers for well over a year and trully enjoy them. We have a 9.1 setup consisting of 2 x TSS6W as front heights, 1 x TSLTR5 as center, 2 x TSS8W as surrounds, 2 x TS80W as back-surrounds, 2 x custom made front towers and 1 x Velodyne DLS-5000R sub. All connected to a Onkyo TX-NR3007. We have both Reference Series and Theater Solutions Symphony Series in our Home Theater. We are totally impressed by their performance. I tested them out using THX settings and full range and we are blown away by them. Because they are open back speakers I used a lot of insulation material in the walls where they are installed. Here is one happy customer of theirs. I would like them to consider making a 3 way line of speakers.

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by jeaubrun a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 23, 2008

Bottom Line:
When we first were gathering estimates for our Whole House Audio system, we received bids pushing $15,000 for just the audio components! I started on a mission to find something comparable, but with a price range that was in this universe. So I was skeptical at first when I found Theater Solutions, but the specifications matched up and the sales person reassured me. So I went with my gut. We could not be happier with the sound; my friends are always blown away when I tell them how much I saved. My neighbor spent twice as much, and our audio is much cleaner and fuller sounding than his. He was a little upset. My system consists of:
16 pairs of S8C