Signal Cable Analog Two Interconnect

Submitted by BERNARD ROBERTSON a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 28, 2010

Bottom Line:
WANTED BETTER INTERCONNECTER THEN THE ENTRY LEVEL TRANSPARENT THAT I PURCHASE. I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE THE NEXT LEVEL IN THE TRANSPARENT CABLE LINE , BUT CAME ACROSS A REVIEW ON THE SIGNAL CABLE ANALOG TWO. CALL TALK WITH FRANK HE WAS VERY HELPFUL, HE TOLD ME THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TRANSPARENT CABLE AND HIS SIGNAL CABLE SO I PURCHASE A TWO METER PAIR , CABLES OPEN UP MY SYSTEM. MY B&W CM7 SOUND SO GREAT I PURCHASE THE SPEAKER CABLE TOO. GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH .

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by uback007 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 5, 2007

Bottom Line:
I bought these cables after talking to Frank, the owner and founder of signalcable.com - I had learned about them while perusing audiogon.com awhile back and found myself at the web site looking around. Anyway, I bought a set of the Analog 2's and installed them into my system. -Cambridge Audio 640a and c components. The sound improvement from the Monster M series cables was immediate. Everything in my system blossomed and became clearer. I heard things in familiar recordings that I had never heard before.

Frank is very knowledgeable and helpful and I am glad I found his company
Highly recommended product!

Purchased At:   signalcable.com

Submitted by foxman1 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 14, 2005

Bottom Line:
Obviously the sound you recieve from a cable is going to be limited to your hardware. I am running the analog 2's with a Denon PMR 2000 IVR Int. Amp. and Energy Veritas 2.2 monitor speakers. After approx. 50 hrs of burning in, these cables present an open clean sound, free of distortion. There is so much hype in the cable business, that I really recomend these bargain cables. Use the money you save on buying music! I listen mostly to jazz and the sound from DVD's is also excellent.

Purchased At:   SignalCable.Com