Magnum Audio IA200
Description: 100 wpc integrated amplifier<br> w/remote control & phono stage

Submitted by monkeypaw a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 1, 2007

Bottom Line:
Owning this English made integrated amp has been a wonderful experience. It has a nice balance of the qualities I look for in music playback. I expect to continue enjoying this piece of gear for a long time.

Purchased At:   Audio Nexus NJ

Submitted by mezzanine a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 27, 2005

Bottom Line:
I got a good deal on this on ebay. I read some good revews before on them so I thought i would try it out. Am I glad I did. Wow, is all I can say about this integrated amp. I finally found an integrated amp that is really enjoyable to listen to on many levels. It is both smooth and detailed sounding. The imaging is good. I hear things in my cd's that I have never heard beofore. The sharp sounding cd's are listenable now but everything is still very detailed.
I have owned many integrated amps from LFD, YBA, Arcam, Audio innovations, Rotel, Acurus, Rega, ect...This is my favorite of them all. The YBA did some things better but for overall musical enjoyment this amp wins. No joke. This is really the best at giving you both smooth and detailed sound at the same time. The intruments sound like they should too, realistic. Good timbre, soundstage, detail, tone. Comes with a nice phono stage and remote control as well. 100watts pleanty to drive most speakers. The look is also very nice. One of the last small English audio firms, Everything deveploped and made in England. Not China! The founders are originally from Rega. Check them out if you can at magnumaudio,com. They only sell direct as of now here in the states. But the site says you can try it out risk free. One of the best Inegrated amps under $1000 for sure.

Purchased At:   Ebay