Panasonic SC-HT75

Submitted by Chris Schumacher a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 12, 2003

Bottom Line:
I have to say that I have always been a fan of panasonic products because I have had alot of luck with them. I studied for about a month on Home Theater Sytems and finaly decided to bring home the Panasonic SC-HT75. Without having to much experience on these systems, I was very glad that I chose the Panasonic. I did consider Samsung and Sony also. It was very easy to set up. The over all look of this system is very nice with a bright silver finish on the front of the reciever. After I got everything hooked up, I turned it on and quickly noticed the powerful bass it can produce. You would never think such a small passive subwoofer could poduce such deep and powerful bass. The DSP sound presets are very nice as well. I watched many DVD's and the sound is clean and can vibrate my small bedroom. I played 1 DVD audio disk and that sounds even beter yet. That is another reason why I chose the HT75 because it was the only system that played DVD Audio. The display is also cool and can beturned on and off. This is a great system from a quality brand. I have had no problems what so ever with this system and don't expect to have any.

Purchased At:   Best Buy

Submitted by Fred Phillips a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 17, 2002

Bottom Line:
Very good product, crystal clear picture and audio, makes you feel like you are in the movie, would reccomend it to anyone, very affordable price also.