JVC TH-A10
Description: Complete home theater package

Submitted by billy a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 28, 2011

Bottom Line:
price: 1200

this is an amazing system i would personally say that it out does a lot of its competitors
it is just an amazing little unit so if you have a chance to get one i would its a great deal
probably one of my best investments.

Submitted by David Cobby a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 28, 2011

Bottom Line:
please just want to know remote of this jvc xv-th-a10r

Submitted by skipro3 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 22, 2005

Bottom Line:
I have gone through 5 of these units. Each one lasts about 4 months before a problem develops, but the last unit lasted only 3 weeks.
Unit 1: The DVD wouldn't spin anymore.
Unit 2: The DVD drawer wouldn't open any more.
Unit 3: The audio quit, first when I installed a DVD, then later, with all audio sources.
Unit 4: The unit would not power up.
Unit 5: Long hang time in powering off, up to 2 minutes after I hit the off on the remote.
Each time I got a replacement for the entire package, not just the main unit. Each time I thought it would function, no problem and each time I was dissapointed at the most inconvienant time possible. I believe the main problem is that the unit runs too hot. I put mine on top of the funiture that holds my I'Art JVC T.V. so it has a thick piece of wood seperating it from the heat generated by the television. I also don't put anything above or on top of it. Still, every one of them got quite warm to the touch on their top. No vents, no fan. When the unit functioned it sounds and plays awesome!!! Nothing finer out there for the day-to-day use and if you use the compulink feature, it's even better. I have the T.V, VCR and CD changer all JVC and compulinked up. So easy to record or play any of the media. But alas, I am tired of boxing it up and shipping back. It's just not worth it. I hope someone out there could suggest a reliable replacement for this thing, I really like the small footprint it uses in my small house.

Purchased At:   Online

Submitted by Rodriges John a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 18, 2001

Bottom Line:
The 20 % of the company specifications are not suit with the actual product.

Purchased At:   dubai

Submitted by Michael a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 19, 2001

Bottom Line:
This mini system produces far more sound than I expected when I purchased it. Originally I was worried because I was going to use this system in a large room with a high ceiling, but the sound that those little 20 watt speakers produce is large enough to fill any room. The system plays DVDs with DTS and Dolby Digital sound flawlessly, and produces great Pro Logic sound when used with a VCR and/or TV. I have another audio system that is made of Pioneer components and is supposed to be much better than the little JVC, but the JVC can compete with it any day. My only regret is that the system simply does not play CD-Rs. Highly recommended as secondary, or even primary system. I think the value or the system is great if you can get it for under $1400, which is not hard to do.

Purchased At:   800.com