Zenith DVD2200 DVD Players

3.16/5 (49 Reviews)

Dvd player.

Submitted by JeffreyMorgan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 24, 2002

Bottom Line:
I purchased this 2200 new and I am sure that I paid top dollar, but it was a zenith, and I have had good luck and experences with zenith, however, this dvd player has a bad skip problem from day one, after 1 hour or more of playing. The longer it plays the worse it gets.

Purchased At:   N/A

Submitted by Pernette a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 14, 2002

Bottom Line:
Well so far this has played every DVD. I own the Matrix and have watched it many times without any problems. I have played approximately 30 movies on it so far. I got a big universal remote with it that is really nice. I don't know the model year or what firmware is in it, but it has been a very good addition to my Home Theatre. From what I gather it wasn't that expensive either. I think around $200. canadian. My wife bought it for me as a Xmas gift. If I have any problems I will post another review.

Purchased At:   Canex

Submitted by John Jones a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 18, 2001

Bottom Line:
First DVD player. The price was quite low for the time (1999). First DVD played in the machine skipped badly and this was a NIB machine and a NIB disc. Cleaning did not help on some DVD's it just skipped, the Matrix skipped and hung BADLY in several places and TRAFFIC was unwatchable. A newer DVD machine purchased in 2001 played all movies flawlessly and before finding this page I had banished it to CD duty only. I will get the firmware upgraded and see how it works then.
Thanks to those who provided the ph # and contact info!

Purchased At:   ShopAmerica

Submitted by Nathan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 30, 2001

Bottom Line:
It's a great DVD player! I have model 2201, witch includs the fermware update talked about. I have had no problems.

Purchased At:   Circuit City

Submitted by K C a

Date Reviewed: August 26, 2001

Bottom Line:
I've used this model for almost 2 years now and it plays fine. I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about...

60.0 WA BLACK: