RCA DRC622N DVD Players

1.5/5 (2 Reviews) MSRP : $440.00

• Plays DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, DVD+RW, mp3PRO, WMA Discs
  • Progressive Scan DVD output
  • Video Skip Protection (VSP) and Electronic Skip Protection (ESP)
  • Digital Photoview amd mp3 combination play
  • Dual Front Headphone jack with volume control
  • Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery that provides 3 hours of viewing time
  • MultiSpeed smooth scan and slow motion in forward and reverse, jitter-free still picture, forward and reverse frame-by-frame advance and skip
  • Aspect ratio selector (4:3, 16:9 and letterbox

Submitted by charmingdoc a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 30, 2005

Bottom Line:
Please dont buy this item . Its a lot of headache. Poor customer services. I bought it and it stopped working right from the first day. Customer services (RCA) won't hepl. Very bad product.

Submitted by buggee25 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 8, 2004

Bottom Line:
I am writing this to express my dissapointment in this product. I had it only about a month when the ON/OFF switch broke. I had to convince my husband to buy this because of the price and I reassured him that RCA had been a reputable company and we were paying for the quality. Boy am I eating my words. I have been dealing with customer repair for 4 weeks now and I still have no DVD player in my hands. They first did not want to pay the shipping to return it and I expressed that I had only had it for such a dhort time and had just payed shipping when I purchased it. I have a trip this coming Monday and they can not even say that I will have it by then. I have talked with 3 supervisors and they just keep saying they appologise. I am so disgusted with the service I have recieved. They have confirmed that it is not a stock issue. Buyer Beware on this item!

Purchased At:   HSN