Panasonic DVD RV32K DVD Players

3.39/5 (23 Reviews) MSRP : $119.00

Panasonic DVD Player - DVDRV32K/ Optical Digital Audio Out/ Advanced Surround V.S.S./ Cinema Mode/ CD-R/RW, MP3, And WMA Playback/ Remote Control/ Black Finish

Submitted by bimmer2004 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 31, 2004

Bottom Line:
I think you are all being dramatic when you say that you will never buy another Panasonic product. My family has four DVD players three of which are Panasonic. We have never had any problems with these. On the other hand the fourth DVD player of ours is a Sony which will play half of a movie then sstart freezing and skipping randomly. We also have three Panasonic T.V. with unmatched Picture quality and three Panasonic VCR's. Overall, my family and I have used many brands and have found Panasonics to be the best yet. A lot better than Sony, Toshiba, and Samsung. Oh yeah, we also have a Panasonic diskman and DVD/CD player/recorder with absolutely no problems.

Submitted by K a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 31, 2004

Bottom Line:
The DVD player was fine until I also received the infamous H07 error and it hasn't worked since - just 1 month after the warranty ran out. DONT BUY A PANASONIC! This unit should have lasted!

Submitted by Tek2004 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 17, 2003

Bottom Line:
BEWARE!!! You will NOT get even 1 year of normal use out of this product. It has an inherent flaw in the drive motor. You will get an "H07" error, and your unit will not play.

Everyone who has had one of these know this, but Panasonic will deny it all day long. They quoted me $132.64 to fix it (I'm sure with another "time bomb" motor).

Purchased At:   Circuit City

Submitted by Big swede a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 2, 2003

Bottom Line:
Warning! This is a throw away unit. check any search engine for the "H07" error for Panasonic before buying.

Submitted by nkertesz a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 14, 2003

Bottom Line:
Buyer beware!!!!! The Panasonic dvdrv32k is a terrible product. It stopped working after 6 months, with a service # H07 that keeeps popping up. I took it to 3 certified service centers and they all told me the same thing, they get the unit in with the same problem, the pinnacle is faulty. They told me they get 100's of these units in daily, it only costs 112.99 and I had a 20 dollar rebate and they told me that the warranty 1yr covers parts but not labor. The labor prices ranged from $79-98. Panasonic would not help me at all with the problem, besides the terrible phone system they have and a wait time of 15 minutes at best you still cant get anywhere with customer service. I told them at least the part needs to be recalled, as this is what the service centers said to me, but to no avail. The people I spoke to said, this is the worst dvd player for repairs, since they get so many in, ranging from 1 week to 13 months of ownership. I never will buy panasonic again.

Purchased At:   Best Buy