GoVideo DVR4000 DVD VHS Player DVD Players

If you're like most of us, you've got quite a collection of movies - the Hollywood variety, your kids' G-rated movie collection, not to mention all your home movies - and they're all on VHS. While DVD is really exciting and makes movies sound and look much better, who wants all those movies you've collected over the years to become obsolete?

Now you can have your cake and eat it, too - all in one space in your entertainment center. Because the Go-Video DVR4000 plays both DVDs and VHS tapes in one integrated system!

- DVD/CD player and 4-head Hi-Fi stereo VCR in one.
- All-In-One convenience.
- Watch a DVD or play a music CD while recording a TV program.

Submitted by Barry Morrison a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 28, 2001

Bottom Line:
Got this machine for Christmas, and even though I don't have it hooked upto a DD/DTS reciever (yet...), but it sounds great on my Pioneer VSX-3900S. The maching was to replace the Zenith VCR, my wife had gotten herself before we got married, and to give us DVD playback in the bedroom. I have the GoVideo and Pioneer hooked upto a couple of MCS 12" speakers, and it all sounds really good. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a new reciever for the living room, so that I can replace the Pioneer...

All in all, a very good DVD/VCR player. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to save space, and have all the bells and whistles.

Barry

The Union Forever!

Purchased At:   Costco

Submitted by Tony Brunke a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 22, 2001

Bottom Line:
I was interested in getting a combo unit like this for quite some time but worried about sacrificing quality. Well, so far I can't complain....the unit has been great. Auto setup is a breeze and it offers Composite, S and Component Video outputs for high connectivity and optimum performance. It also offers integrated DVD and VHS menus and a joystick remote w/glow-in-the-dark keys. It copies CD's to VHS for custom music mix and you can watch a DVD while recording a TV show to the VCR. For the little money I paid for it, I have to say I'm one happy camper and I would definitly recommend it.

Purchased At:   Rex Audio