Streem HT-33
Description: <li>Front Speakers <li>System Type: 2 way - 3 driver <li>Tweeter: 1" pure silk dome <li>Midrange/Woofer: dual 6.5" polypropylene treated drivers with Butyl rubber surrounds <li>Power Handling: 50 - 120 <li>Watts (200 Watts Max) <li>Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20KHz <li>Sensitivity: 90 dB <li>Crossover Frequency: 3000Hz <li>Impedance: 8 Ohms <li>Cabinet: 100% MDF wood construction <li>Enclosure: tuned front port bass reflex <li>Dimensions: 33.5 x 8.7 x 11 inches ( H x W x D) <li>Weight: 29.8 lbs <li>Center Speaker <li>System Type: 2 way - 3 driver <li>Tweeter: 1" pure silk dome <li>Midrange/Woofer: dual 4" polypropylene treated drivers with Butyl rubber surrounds <li>Power Handling: 20 - 80 Watts (150 Watts Max) <li>Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20KHz <li>Sensitivity: 88 dB <li>Crossover Frequency: 4000Hz <li>Impedance: 8 Ohms <li>Cabinet: 100% MDF wood construction <li>Enclosure: acoustic suspension <li>Dimensions: 5.7 x 15.75 x 6.7 inches (H x W x D) <li>Weight: 10.4 lbs <li>Surround Speakers <li>System Type: 2 way - 2 driver <li>Tweeter: 3/4" dome <li>Midrange/Woofer: 4" polypropylene treated driver with Butyl rubber surround <li>Power Handling: 10 - 50 Watts (100 Watts Max) <li>Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20KHz <li>Sensitivity: 87 dB <li>Crossover Frequency: 4000Hz <li>Impedance: 8 Ohms <li>Cabinet: 100% MDF wood construction <li>Enclosure: acoustic suspension <li>Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.7 x 6.7 inches (H x W x D) <li>Weight: 5.3 lbs

Submitted by Solari a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: September 22, 2004

Bottom Line:
We've had our Streem HT-33 speaker set for a couple months now to go with our new Onkyo 6.1 system.

My wife and I have been very impressed with it so far, especially in terms of the value you get. These type of speakers and output could easily set us back a thousand bucks or so elsewhere so it is very gratifying.

We were going to order a powered subwoofer when we bought the speakers but after listening to a few movies there's no need for one as the bass is more than enough.

Kudos to the Streem folks for packing such good value and setting a great price.

Ray

Purchased At:   Audio Station

Submitted by bbruins2 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 29, 2004

Bottom Line:
For the price these speakers are awesome.Thay look great & appear to be made to last.A small sub would add alot to the home theater system but still sounds good without.

Purchased At:   Station Street (E-Ba

Submitted by Ceasefire a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 14, 2004

Bottom Line:
What can I say? After reading all the great reviews here on Audioreview.com and directly on the Streem site, I figured I'd go ahead and give them a try. I picked up the HT-33 set and boy was I glad I did. They were more than helpful with all my questions and the wonderful and friendly customer service was top notch! These speakers are easily worth more than twice the price you will pay for them! By far! I ordered them on Tuesday and they were here 3 days later! And boy were they well packaged. Double boxed and heaaavvy!! They were a breeze to hook up thanks to the banana plug connections on all the speakers and in no time flat I was picking my jaw off the carpet as I listened to the THX certification segment of my first dvd selection. The clarity and overall sound quality of these speakers are truly inspiring. They're a sheer delight to listen to! And even though the HT-33 setup may be the youngest member of the Streem family, these things put out VERY IMPRESSIVE bass that easily fills up my apartment with more than I'll ever need. And I consider myself quite the bass head considering I have a 15" sub and with 1000watts on it in the car!
If you're even slightly skeptical about this new and upcoming company, and are reading all kinds of reviews first to see what experiences others are having with these products before you decide to spend the money, then you are doing exactly what I did. But I'm here to reassure your thoughts and extinguish your doubts: Streem is for real. Their prices are insane. Their customer service is outstanding. And they know how to take care of their customers. So do yourself a big favor and pick yourself up one of their sets. Oh, and get ready to be amazed.

Great job Streem!

Purchased At:   Station Street

Submitted by dbeau a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 26, 2004

Bottom Line:
What an excellent product. I recieved theese speakers in the mail and at that time i noticed that i have purchased a quality product. The speakers were double boxed and packed very well. I opened the boxes and to my suprise they were constructed to last for ever. The whole set of speakers weigh over 70lbs. They are very nice looking. The sound that these produce is amazing. There is no need for a power subwoffer. There is plenty of power comming out of these speakers. I am very pleased.

Purchased At:   online

Submitted by Jerry Norman a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 12, 2004

Bottom Line:
A very pleasing, accurate sound in an attractive cabinet. Represents the intended sounds beautifully. Have never been "overdriven"; maintains quality throughout the dB range. Very stable and durable connectors. Very pleased with total performance.

Purchased At:   Station Street,