Klipsch RF-7 II Home Theater Speaker Group
Description: Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging. Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.

Submitted by Jake a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 25, 2014

Bottom Line:
www.acousticsounddesign.com was very helpful in getting me these speakers. I had problems ordering them through a third party site and ended up working directly with Mike at www.acousticsounddesign.com and couldn't be happier that I did. He took very good care of me and communicated throughout the transaction. I would have purchased these sooner if I had known I was going to get that level of service.

Submitted by David Elliott a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 21, 2014

Bottom Line:
When I purchased the Klipsch RF-7 II Home Theater Speaker set for my Home Theater, I had a lot of questions. This was the single greatest expense for the theater and I didn't want to mess it up. I spent a lot of time reviewing these speakers on the Internet, but still had many unanswered questions on how well they would work for my situation. Mike at www.acousticsounddesign.com was very helpful in answering my questions. I purchased the speakers last Christmas, so I know Mike had to handle some of mu call from home. In an effort to save money, I was planning to purchase the B-grade speakers, however Acoustic Design was out of stock on the B-speakers so they gave me the A-grade for the same low cost. I really appreciated this!

Once I placed the order, the speakers were on their way with a freight company in less than 2 days. Given the timing was at New Years, this was pretty impressive. I received the speakers in 5 days. They arrived on a large wooden skip and were well wrapped.

The speakers are incredible, the sound is more than I expected! This was a great purchase experience all around, from the pre-order support to arrival of the product. I will definitely go back to Acoustics Sound Design for my next speaker purchace (need speakers for the living room ceiling now).

Dave

Submitted by kyle polzin a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 7, 2014

Bottom Line:
Wonderful sound come from these beast's. They work amazingly well for movies, games, music, you name it they can do it. Mike Embers from www.acousticsounddesign.com made getting these easy and shipped fast, awesome place to order HT from, you will leave happy.

Submitted by Ron Bennett a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 10, 2012

Bottom Line:
What a wonderful system, sound quality exceeded what I was expecting. This was a great experience from ordering, shipping, and price. AcousticSoundDesign.com was a great customer experience, I had a few questions, and all phone calls, and e-mails were promptly answered. The price was so good. Look forward to doing business again! Added the SW311 subwoofer, I like it.

Submitted by Slickzr2 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 6, 2012

Bottom Line:
These are some of e best speakers I have ever heard. The detail is amazing.

I found this great deal from Acoustic Sound Design, price was far less than anyone else and with free shipping, I could not pass it up. It shipped out the next day, so within just 3 days I was enjoying my new system.

I upgraded from my older mix and match Infiniti, klipsch, Yamaha setup, and there is no comparison to having high quality speakers and power to push them. I am using the Marantz 7005 which was part of the package deal.

Always buy from an authorized dealer.