Klipsch F-2

Submitted by jeremy a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 14, 2009

Bottom Line:
i bought the klipsch f2 system from Sound Distributors and i love it .. thanks

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by Bruce Taggart a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 2, 2008

Bottom Line:
I was very surprised to see that no-one up till now has even posted a review of the F-2 home theatre system speakers. Let me run you through the scenerio that I was challenged with in choosing all the various components that make up a great home theater experience within the walls of my home. I found that when transitioning from a home movie experience to lets say a nice music CD I was lacking tremendously with the overall performance. I consider myself a audio enthusiast that expects quality. So I went investigating what would meet my expectations from a sound standpoint. I`m running a hi-output Onkyo 7.1 AV reciever to my Sony HDMI bravia 46" LCD screen that runs 1080p. Both units (TV, and reciever) are compatible to upscale everything to this format along with my HD reciever to only 1080i. I was happy with everything until I heard the sound coming from my old speakers. I went looking, researching, and reviewing everything I could imagine and nothing seem to either meet my sound requirements or my budget $$. Then when my frustration had consumed me I finally went to a distributor of Klipsch speakers and was totally blown away with the overall performance and costs and was sold without question!! I purchased the F-2 series system and over the holidays I completed installing my system to my exisitng components and calibrated the speakers to the room. When I turned on my system for the first time it went beyond my expectations; the speakers were so clean, krisp, and intimidating from a bass standpoint I couldnt belive how great it sounded, and when transitioning to a great CD or even a DVD music compilation it was even better. The Klipsch speakers were worth all the headaches I endured and would highly recommend them to anyone that had a realistic budget but wants performance. They are the first speaker I can honestly say performed louder than I can handle without any hesitation. Obviously you can spend allot of money on speakers but they are the best bang for the dollar. Be realistic people when spending hard earned money for your speakers. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!They truly have taken my home theater system to the next level. Since I installed these in my home and have invited guests over for a party or a movie they are totally inpressed to the point that several of them were either frustrated for purchasing an overpriced speaker or were so impressed that they purchased the same set of speakers for there home needs. I was told by the Klipsch customer service department that these speakers will get better with time as they break-in. Bye the way the first movie I watch was Casino Royale.....Awesome sound!!!Good luck and sorry for the long review.

Purchased At:   HHGregg