Klipsch B-2

Submitted by LAZCURDUG a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: September 5, 2010

Bottom Line:
I got these from Amazon when they were running a special deal. I figured for $150 I would give them a shot. I initially used them as the rears in a 5.1 set up with an Infinity Beta C360 as the center and Beta 20's as the fronts. One thing I noticed out of the box, I guess due to the 92 db sensitivity, is that they had a nice crisp sound. I love the C360 but was always suspect of the sound coming from my Beta 20s especially in 2 channel stereo. One day I decided to see if using the B2 as the fronts would make a difference. They are still my fronts. Great speakers. I do have two great subwoofers ( a SVS PB10-NSD and a Martin Logan Dynamo) so I'm not really concerned with the lows, but the highs and mids are excellent. I'm not crazy about the styling with the curved top but as far as sound goes, especially 2 channel stereo, they are a home run. They also blend with the C360 center very well.

Submitted by kundun a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 16, 2009

Bottom Line:
I chose this speaker because of the higher 92db sensitivity. And it matches well with my younger sister's JVC mini receiver (11wpc).
It sounds well with Cello though my sister mostly listen to pop. It is an excellent speaker for it's price.

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by caliskanc a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 22, 2009

Bottom Line:
I'm using the fronts of the system with my TECHNICS SU-VX620 and I really am amused with the basses and mids. I could not believe when I see that klipsch gives you every detail even eith a bookshelf and with 215 Euros. Actually if you are living in an apartment nothing could be bettet then these...