JBL SCS300.7
Description: <ul> <li>Maximum Power Amplifier</li> <li>8 Ohm Impedence</li> <li>88 dB Sensitivity</li> <li>0.5" Titanium-laminate dome tweeter</li> <li>Dual 3" Midrange Driver</li> </ul>

Submitted by listo a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 10, 2007

Bottom Line:
I've had this system for over 2 years now. I bought it because I was living in an apartment and could not have full blown HT setup due to size and sound limitations. So far I've had zero issues with this system. I have my Yamaha HTR5760 as the amplifier and its been great. I currently have it setup in 5.1 mode and it does a great with any movie that is playing through it. It does however lack in true stereo use and the sub will need to be turned on. But for movies for which I purchased the setup its great. I also have the matching JBL stands for the 2 rear speakers and although pricey hold the speaker at a perfect level and are very sturdy. I have just moved into a house and just setup the system again. Due to different room charatistics and laminate floor I do have to play it alittle louder than in the apartment but there is no distortion at all even at -15 on my Yamaha. The Yamaha automatic calibration feature is also great for setting up distance for all the speakers.

Purchased At:   J&R