Harman Kardon HKTS 7
Description: <ul> <li>6-piece home theater speaker system</li> <li>10-inch, 100-watt, bass-reflex powered subwoofer</li> <li>Voice-matched, dedicated, dual-driver center speaker</li> <li>4 dual-midrange, 2-way satellite speakers</li> <li>Includes brackets for 4 satellite speakers, cables</li> </ul>

Submitted by Tomahawkrob a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 20, 2004

Bottom Line:
The HK-7 system is an excellent buy. The overall quality of the package is very high. I was in the market to buy a higher end package. I had listning to several infinity systems, Boston and Bose. I picked the HK due to it's excellent reproduction of higher frequencies with minimal power. The center-channel was most impressive of all. It's ability to reproduce voices clean and clear very good. The satelites are very small and produce a very impressive clean note when possitioned correctly in your living room. The HK stands are a must. I had mounted these uints on the wall and then the stands. I could clearly hear a noteable cleaner difference once the satelites were placed on the stands. Perhalps it was the shape of my room?
The sub is good, note great buy good. I notest it lacks the spine shacking punch of a good 10" sub. The sub does not alow one to change it's frequency output like higher end subs. Fo this I have run two subs with this syste, I run a Soundf Dynamics ultra 10" in tandom. This was all the system needed to meet my standards.

Esthetically the HK-7 system looks great. and blends into a livingroom like a fine work of modern art.

Purchased At:   future shop