Onkyo HT-S5200
Description: <ul> <li>Total System Power: 1200W</li> <li>All Discrete Amplifier Circuitry</li> <li>Audyssey Dynamic EQ</li> <li>Front-Panel Portable input (stereo mini jack)</li> <li>Color-Coded Speaker Terminals</li> </ul>

Submitted by theaterguy a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 7, 2010

Bottom Line:
Best system for the money! I have it installed in a home movie theater and it really does bring the theater atmosphere home. Great sound, rumbling base. A testament to the sound is that my wife won't watch a horror movie alone because when something jumps out, the superb and loud sound makes her jump. Definately a purchase you won't be sorry about.

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by jgray a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 24, 2009

Bottom Line:
I am not familiar with the Onkyo brand, I bought the system, from what others had said at work. I purchased the system at Fry's Electronics in Burbank, CA for $494.00, the first thing I noticed when I got it home was the sub woofer was 10 inch, not 12 inch as the box had said, so I got $55.00 dollars back from Fry's. I will be returning the unit back to Fry's as the four small speakers have no tweeters, that does it, I will look at Yamaha's systems, which I have bought in the past.

Product model year:   2009