Denon D-M51DVS
Description: <ul> <li>ADV-M51 DVD Surround Receiver</li> <li>Dolby Virtual Speaker</li> <li>Dolby Headphone</li> <li>32-bit Floating Point DSP</li> <li>SCART with RGB output</li> <li>40-station FM/AM Preset Memory</li> </ul>

Submitted by mcelada a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 2, 2005

Bottom Line:
I had the chance to hear an Onkyo, a Yamaha and my Denon. The bass produced in this system is amazing and has a lot of setup options for it. It only have 2 stelite speakes and a pwd SW. I have a HT, but I wanted something for listening music and be able to hear also my MP3 and WMA files. This Denon makes the music travel thru my house with ease at -20 db and the sound is amazing. I want to mention that I come from $300 to $400 systems (Sony, Onkyo, Kenwood) but wanted something to realy enjoy my music. I don't use it for HT, but for the way it sounds with music, it surely outperforms my $700 SONY HT.

It is maybe a little expensive for me to just listen to music, but or someone trying to get a HT in a box with the advantage of really listen to music, you can't go wrong with this.

Purchased At:   Sears