Macally mTUNE-N Consumer Wireless Headphones Headphones

Macally mTUNE-N cordless stereo headset is specially designed for iPod® nano. Simply plug the iPod® nano into the exclusively designed iPod® nano slot and you can enjoy the music anywhere, anytime. No battery is required. mTUNE-N enhances your experience with your iPod® nano in a whole new way.

Submitted by Alienvisitor a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 30, 2010

Bottom Line:
For anyone who wants to take their music with them, The Mcally mTune is the only way to go.

I've had mine since 2005, at the time I wanted an ipod and could only afford the 2G Nano,

It came with the earplugs, but I hated those stupid wires, ok if your just sitting somewhere.

I wanted them for work, I operated a big mower on a golf course, riding around all day. They were PERFECT.

I found these on-line from Mcally in the states, nothing at that time in Canada. I like my music and the phones give a full 14 hours of full stereo excellence, my Nano Pod holds about 500 mp3's.

It also came with a hookup for the computer, so I could use it there without disturbing people around me.....
games, videos etc.

I have never had a problem with it, I've seen them in Canada now for about $60 Can.

Sennheiser: