Koss A-130 Stereo Phones Headphones

3.67/5 (3 Reviews)

Submitted by Mike a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 21, 2001

Bottom Line:
read the review at goodcans.com, it's sccurate.

Purchased At:   goodcans.com

Submitted by Daniel a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 13, 2000

Bottom Line:
I thought these were okay as I'd never forked out any money for such equipment - I'd only ever experienced the walkman style fit-in-your-ear headphones. Then I returned them and got the Koss A250 instead. What a difference! My experience changed from 'using a good monitor' to great listening pleasure. Certainly the A250 is worth the 50% extra in price. (Sells for $150 at Koss.com)

Submitted by Danny a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 22, 2000

Bottom Line:
I listen to all sorts of music from classical to Nine Inch Nails. I listen to my music loud and these headphones have no problem handling the high volume levels. If you want to keep noise out but don't want headphones smashing the side of your head then wear these, very comfortable. Although they keep you ears very warm.

Soundstage is not the widest and the highs are not as well defined as I would like. But for loud rock music and so fourth, I highly recomend these headphones.

I have used several sub $50 headphones (these were $100) and when I tried these one, I could not belive what I was missing. Anyone without a huge budget and listens to rock music LOUD then run out and get a pair of these.

Sennheiser: