Aiwa HP-X111 Closed Type Headphones

Submitted by Mike a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 22, 2002

Bottom Line:
Good headphone, the sound reproduction was excellent. I am comparing to other "non-audiophile" headphone. Obviously, they are not meant to compete with the R10 ;).

For anthing in this price range, they are great. I used them for a long time, and now the leather of the cupholders is beginning to wear out. They are an excellent product.

It has a long cord, which is useful if you don't like being tied down to you audio equipment. I got so used to thecord that once when I was using a headphone with a shorter cord, I nearly broke my portable by pulling it off the table!

Submitted by Casey Shamp a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: October 13, 2001

Bottom Line:
Great Id recomend this earphone to anyone that loves music. Its the best for a not expensive price Ive seen, and is very comfortable to wear. I wear mine all day at work and even forget that I have it on often. Loooong cord which I like as I can move around and still wear them. Id give it an A+

Purchased At:   Future Shop

Submitted by Emily a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: April 5, 2001

Bottom Line:
Wow...They're the best sounding headphones I've ever used (that are reasonably priced for the average consumer). The ONLY thing I would change is the cord length...I'd rather have the option of having an extension cord than drage this thing everywhere I go. Otherwise, they're super; I highly recommend them.

Sennheiser: