Zingali Prelude 2
Description: <ul> <li>Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 21 KHz</li> <li>Nominal Impedence: 6 Ohm</li> <li>Power RMS: 75 Watts</li> </ul>

Submitted by Piers Norman a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 9, 2010

Bottom Line:
I purchased my Prelude 2's ex dem, so cheaper than the £1400 list price at release. They replaces my Sonus Faber Concertino's and were originally paired with my Sugden A21ai. They were a marked improvement over the Sonus Fabers. At the dem one of the CD's we listened to was of Sea Shanties, and its a CD we know well, all of a sudden appears a Baritone i have never heard before from the back of the mix. i was hearing far more information (i wont say detail as that implies harsh) than before, all in a more musical package. we bought them.

they were single wired with Townshend Isolda at the time. i changed the Sugden for a Rogue Audio valve pre & pwr, and have just bi wired with a full Cardas loom - it sounds like i have new speakers - they are (in my system) now phenominal now they are bi wired with the Cardas and hooked up to valves . Rock - Jazz - Classical - electronica etc, i play it all and it all sounds great - FM , LP, CD i am just happy with them, yes my cables cost more than the speakers and the amps are superb, but the speakers have just gotton better with each change. oh, and they look truly beautiful.