Usher CP-6371
Description: <ul> <li>Sensitivity:90dB 1watt/1m</li> <li>Nominal impedance:4ohms</li> <li>Frequency response(-3dB):30Hz~28kHz</li> <li>Power handling:120watts</li> <li>Crossover frequencies: 2.7Hz</li> <li>Dimensions(wxdxh):35cmx65cmx127cm</li> </ul>

Submitted by Xrstopher a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 12, 2014

Bottom Line:
Picked these up used as I had the stand mount BE-718's with a slightly different midrange woofer, they sounded so good with a sub woofer I had to try the CP-6371. At first I wasn't impressed, then I re positioned them and everything came alive. The sound stage is great, the bass is accurate without flab, and the tweeters deliver the clarity I like without screeching at me. All in all, I'm very happy with them. I had the B&W 802 D's and I couldn't stand them, these I prefer and they are a fraction of the price! I have a nice powerful Audio Research Solid state amp running them, I recommend you drive them with something with punch, as they tend to be power hungry. Over all, they look amazing for the price, they sound amazing for the price, I love them and highly recommend them. I dialed my sub woofer down quite a bit and have found a full bodied sound I was missing from the stand mounts.

Product model year:   2008