System Audio 3070
Description: Floorstanding Loudspeakers

Submitted by David D a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 16, 2001

Bottom Line:
These speakers are the best sounding speakers I have ever heard. They capture every detail in music. Currently, I am using an AVR-5800 as my amplifier and I personally can't ask for much more. These speakers are manufactured in Denmark, and their craftsmanship is second to none. The cabinets are as impressive as the sound. Each speaker consists of four small drivers and a dome-type tweeter. the speakers width is similiar to that of a compact disc case. But don't let their slim size fool you. You can read more about these speakers at www.system-audio.com. I truly recommend them. Only problem, I am having problems matching them with surround sound speakers.

Purchased At:   Classic Stereo

Submitted by Kenneth a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: September 9, 2000

Bottom Line:
What can I say... I best sounding speakers I have ever heard.
I have tried all kinds of speakers sets to match with my Yamaha DSP-A2, even small speakers and a sub. There was always something lacking, sound image, dynamics, bass or something else.
Then one day I went to a shop and heard these System Audio 3070. They are made in Denmark btw. I compared them to 2070 and other speakers. Every time I got back to hear the 3070 I went WAAAOOOWWW that great sound. It was like all the other speakers were like placed in a small box and made pling, pling, while the 3070 were a lot more open and natural sounding.
I simply could not live without them (even though my girlfriend complained a lot).
When I got them home and hooked them to my system I actually thought there was too much bass, but after a while (and after listening to a lot of live music) I find the bass as real and as close to live music as possible.
So if you have the money then go buy them!
My only problem now is to find a center speaker that can match this great sound!!
I think there is a picture of the System Audio 3070 at http://www.system-audio.dk/