Optimus STS 800
Description: 3 way tower

Submitted by tim smith a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 2, 2001

Bottom Line:

they have never let me down. and i use them alot!!!

Purchased At:   raidoshack

Submitted by Gary Batt a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 12, 2000

Bottom Line:
Overall these speakers are built very well and sound the way I would have them for. At least I didn't have to spend $199-$499 per tower speaker for the performance I'd like to hear. And these babies do it for me. Were only like $60 for each tower. I very pleased with the bass these towers produce. If you want one, you can't get one. HA HA :) There is no more.

Purchased At:   Radio Shack

Submitted by Gary Batt a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 12, 2000

Purchased At:   Radio Shack

Submitted by Joe a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 18, 2000

Bottom Line:
The is a speaker for low budget, the high is week, need to change the tweeter. DO NOT put these speaker next to the TV. These speakers are not magnetically sheilded. Good Luck.

Submitted by derek a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 25, 2000

Bottom Line:
Well i am 16 and i got my big bonus at work in dec. 1999 so i decided to pick up some new speakers because all i had was a little mini system i got 2years ago and i was jelous of my freinds so i go in to radio shack to see what they have let me tell u radio's personal is great if u no speaker language then u know what i am talking about welll i go in and" ask i want something that has good bass and a good mid-range" i was not even considering towers but this guy said that they were floor models and he was lokking to sell them "how much?? i asked "and he said $120 for the pair my jaw dropped so i picked them up i had them running off my mini system which only put out 35 watts per chanell so it sucked but when i saved up i got a reciver and a 101 cd changer and let me tell u the sound was awesome crisp and heavy bass and after i got a bass box and put it under my bed and watched the matrix it sounded awesome and my freinds were so jelous so for the first towers i ever owned they were awesome!