Klipsch WF-35
Description: <ul> <li>Low distortion with wide, consistent soundstage</li> <li>Premium titanium tweeter for precise highs</li> <li>Triple woven fiberglass woofers for amazing lows</li> <li>Slim stature complements flat-panel TVs</li> </ul>

Submitted by Stinkywizlteats a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 23, 2010

Bottom Line:
I would first like to say, you can't adequately demo a loud speaker at the store for two reasons, one the listening area is not specifically designed for listening to speakers. Usually their just sitting on a shelf or floor next to a bunch of other speakers in a very large open area. Second half the time the individuals who set up the displays don’t set them up properly, nor do they have the settings on the receiver that’s driving the speakers adjusted to appropriate levels that would actually make the speakers sound decent. If you can sufficiently determine that a speaker sucks based on what you’re going by from the display that’s set up in the store than you’re a better man than I and I’m just blowing smoke. That’s not to say you can’t pick out crappy speakers from good speakers I know this sounds contradictory to what I just said but if you have access to the receiver and play with the settings then you’ll be able to come to a better conclusion on how well the speaker is able to reproduce sound. With that said I purchased the Klipsch wf-35’s about a year ago and have them set up in my entertainment room in my basement. The room was designed to have the speakers housed in the walls I did this to one protect the speakers and two to be able to mount a flat panel tv in the wall without having the speakers protruding out past the tv. Presently the speakers are pared with the rw 12d sub from klipsch and a yamaha sw120 sub. I also have two surrounds from Acoustic research and a center channel speaker from acoustic research as well. I do plan on upgrading the last three speakers to klipsch speakers next year around this time.

For the wf-35’s themselves I am very happy with the over all performance of these speakers. No they aren’t the best speaker for reproducing those earth shattering lows that everyone seems to think their going to get from a 5.25 inch speaker, that’s what a sub is for. I find that they are excellent at reproducing music both vocal and instruments very well with such clarity its like I’m sitting at a concert hall. Unlike the other gentleman’s review I do not find the highs overly bright nor do I find that the vocals are flat and harsh, in fact I find them very precise. Of course this is all from my own perspective so I will leave any judgment to you.

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by Dairybeat a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 11, 2009

Bottom Line:
I used to love the Klipsch RF-7, wich I used in a music room. Because I quit having that room, I had to sell them because I didn't have enough spaceI for them in my livingroom.
So I went to a Klipsch dealer and gave the WF-35 a go. I couldn't believe my ears, this is one of the worst set of speakers I have listened to.
Bass is hardly there and very poor, voices are flat and harsh and the highs are over bright.
What more is there to say? This is a very poor product out of the Klipsch factory!

Product model year:   2009