Klipsch F-1
Description: <ul> <li>6.5-inch magnetically shielded</li> <li>1-inch aluminum-dome</li> <li>Low-frequency extension</li> <li>Speaker level inputs</li> </ul>

Submitted by Luckyskip19 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 9, 2010

Bottom Line:
Amazing! For just a 6.5 inch speaker they hit the lows. the highs are great(horn loaded), overall a very well-rounded speaker.
I see no use for a sub. I like my bass, but these put out plenty. I've rattled my windows and walls with these.
GET A GOOD RECEIVER!!!! Invest! you will see a difference in all your speakers.
I currently have them hooked up to my DENON 589 with 75w/ch, 110 dynamic. good juice for any speaker. although DENON is great all around, these towers put out. Great set, no disappointment at all! and they're sexy!
I've had them cranked them to -5db! plenty loud, no distortion. They are clean! get them while you can. I paid just under $400 for the pair, well worth it! Good deal! Klipsch speakers without a doubt are great speakers! I prefer Paradigm but for the money these cannot be beat! I have become a strong Klipsch fan.

Klipsch, Paradigm, Energy, Polk audio are my faves at the moment(I'm sticking Canadian as much i can)

Submitted by Brit01 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 2, 2008

Bottom Line:
This is just a wonderful speaker for the money. A real gem IMHO. I listened to a wide variety of speakers, Athena, Paradigm, Energy etc but these caught my attention. They revitalized my music collection. They excel with live acoustic recordings such as Unplugged albums. Just try some Shakira or Alice in Chains Unplugged. I thought I'd never listen to the Sinead O'Connor cd I bought. Once played through these Klipsch her sweet voice really shined through.

I recommend these without hesitation but as always listen to them first, everyone has different tastes. Take your own music and take your time in the demo room if you can.

Give them plenty of break in, when they come out of the box they don't sound too good. They really open up after a few days. At least 50 hours, if not more.

Purchased At:   Telesistema

Submitted by ces1972 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 14, 2008

Bottom Line:
Exelentes parlantes, comprados para un maravilloso Marantz 2220 de la década del 70, heredado de mi padre. Principalmente escucho Jazz y Funk, para lo que me han dado una muy buena respuesta. Los compré a un precio irrisorio, probablemente por un error de la tienda ya que normalmente deberían costar U$920, por lo que no esperen que se repita este precio.

Purchased At:   Falabella, Santiago