JBL ND310
Description: Northridge Series 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker - Two 10" PolyPlas Bass Drivers, One 4" PolyPlas Midrange Driver, One 3/4" Titanium-Laminate Dome Tweeter - Magnetically Shielded

Submitted by freddy bornand a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 9, 2013

Bottom Line:
tengo estas columnas hace ya 3 años, las compre de segunda mano pero estan en exelente estado. me guatsn sus bajos, tambien sus medios, lo encuentro un poquito pobres de agugos, en general suenan increibles.

Submitted by KRIS a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 10, 2010

Bottom Line:
THESE SPEAKERS are dope!!!! the only thing i had to do was replace the mid with a sounstage mid and added more r 20 insulation...i rigged up to each tower a harmon kardon sub woofer amp (12") to one tower and to the other a acoustic research (12") sub amp!! they took it like a champ!!!! wanna talk bass!!!! they are my fav outta my collection...i was on an acreage (11 hectares) and the cops still showed up!!!!

Submitted by southpaw a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 1, 2009

Bottom Line:
Theses speakers are just amazing,WOW. I mean that they sound so crisp. I have had these speakers since 2001 or so. have not had the problems that some other people have had, in fact i do like a fair share of bass so one day i decided to pop in Rhianna's "PON DE REPLAY" WHICH BY THE WAY CARRIES ALOT OF BASS AND I DO MEAN ALOT ... I couldn't even take the bass out out the song through the receiver (old school pioneer) I even have a ten band equalizer............ so is it just me or do i just need to update my receiver, it's at least 13 years old.... Other than that they ARE AN AWESOME SET OF SPEAKERS, great sound, great quality.
I will recommend these to anyone that has an ear for great crisp sounding music. one more thing that if can or are able to turn them up LOUD, I will guarantee that someone will be knocking on your door.

Submitted by ATAYLOR61802 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 24, 2009

Bottom Line:
GREAT WOOFERS, OK MIDRANGE, AND HORRRIBLE TWEETERS! I RECENTLY REPLACE THE KMART TWEETERS WITH A PAIR OF VIFA'S FOR A WHOPPING $30 AND THEY SOUND LIKE BRAND NEW SPEAKERS I COULD NOTICE RIGHT AWAY ALL THE HIGHS I WAS MIISING OUT ON WITH THE ORIGINALS... I BOUGHT THESE OFF OF CRAIGSLIST WITH A PAIR OF JBL HLS610 BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS ON MATCHING STANDS FOR $200 I FEEL AS THOUGH I GOT A REALLY GTOOD DEAL AND AFTER I REPLACED THE TWEETERS THEY SOUND AWESOME.

Submitted by BallinWithNash a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 15, 2009

Bottom Line:
I bought these from some guy for 50 bucks and I was assuming some problems which there was. One tweeter was blown and the posts on of the speakers broke off but after some minor repairs they sound great. The bass is punchy and tight, maybe a little weak in some of the midrange but sounds just fine. I have a Denon AVR-1400 powering them which gives them 70 watts and they get loud! Overall a good set of speakers that you should be able to find somewhat cheap compared to others.