Infinity Systems HTS10
Description: Complete Home Theatre In A Box

Submitted by depac a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 21, 2002

Bottom Line:
sounds great, exceptional sub, lacks a lil mid range, overall great sound (both for movies and especally for music). It is running off a yamaha 5560. I had looked at energy take5, take5.2, boston acoustics micro9000 and bose acoustimass 15 series. I decided on this because it was the best sounding for a great price
hope this review helps.
my favorite movie benchmark: fast and the furious
my favorite music bench mark: Satriani, marvin gaye, dire straits and chiccane

Purchased At:   circuit city

Submitted by Jay Rivera a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 13, 2002

Bottom Line:
This is a review for the HTS-20 system. I have had it for over a year and it still sounds great. have it hooked up to a sony Dolby Digital receiver and DVD's have never sounded beter.Great center channel upgrade from the HTS 10 and greater improvement in the 12" subwoofer than the 10" in the HTS-10. Great in a medium to large room and for the price this system can not be beat. Step up sub production and overall speaker production with monster cables. buddy of mine told me they make a huge difference i didn't believe him but i tried it anyway and wow what a difference. Originally had sub pumping at 3/4 o full volume before sub monster cable, after I have it at 1/4 of the full volume and produces the same sound just super clear base.

Purchased At:   Brandsmart U.S.A.

Submitted by dro a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 25, 2002

Bottom Line:
Purchased the Infinity HTS-20 sound surround speaker system from Acoustic Sound Design. I experienced absolutely no problems with ordering through them and they had the best price around and I spent a considerable amount of time researching price.

I have my HTS-20 system connected to a pioneer vsx 810s receiver and am very satisfied with the sound both from analog and digital sources. The sound is clean and full and the powered subwoofer greatly enhances the special effects. I listened to several other speaker systems such as Bose, Polk, and JBL and I found that I liked these the best. You won't be disappointed with this system or with ordering through Acoustic Sound Design.

Purchased At:   Acoustic sound desig

Submitted by jazzspot a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 12, 2002

Bottom Line:
This review is for the Infinity HTS-20 Speaker System.
When I was researching for a new home theater system, I decided on the Harman Kardon AVR 120 receiver, and mating it with Harman Kardon's HKTS-5 Speaker System. I have read some nice reviews on both.
Well, I went to my nearest Circuit City to listen to the Harman Kardon speakers to make sure that I wanted them. They sounded very nice. The salesperson asked if I had listened to the Infinity HTS-20 speaker system. I hadn't given them much thought. Well let me tell you that the Infinity's blew me away!! After switching back and forth from the Harman's to the Infinity's (as well as several other speaker set-ups), I knew I had to have the Infinity's. To my ears, they produced a much fuller and cleaner sound. The center speaker is much better than the Harman's, as is the 12" subwoofer. And the satellite speakers really surprised me with their fullness as well.
The price for the Infinity's were about $300 more than the Harman's, but I don't plan on upgrading anytime some anyway. My speaker investment will likely last for no less than 5 years. Also, since Harman Kardon Internation also owns a piece of the Infinity group, Circuit City gave me a $75 discount with the purchase of their AVR 120 receiver and the Infinity HTS-20 Speaker system.
When I set-up the Infinity's at my home, I was extremely pleased with their performance. I knew I had made the right choice. Their are more expensive speakers out there, but for my money, the Infinity's suited me just fine.
The Infinity's perform just as well for my music CDs.
Give them a listen and you may be surprised!!!

Submitted by Albert Lao a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 17, 2002

Bottom Line:
i have been researching for home theater speakers that would fit my budget of $500. After comparing these to my friends who were using JBL, Yamaha, Bose - i believe this is the best that my budget could buy.
i find these speakers to be a bit on the warm side, detail is a little weak for audio listening and the highs are crisp enough.
for home theater use, the center channel is a bit weak but all the other satellites can deliver.

i highly recommend these speakers for an entry level home theater system.

Purchased At:   Audio King