Axiom Speaker Company Millennia M1 Ti
Description: Surround/Bookshelf 4.5" Woofer, 1" Titanium tweeter

Submitted by Brian Mauro a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 19, 2003

Bottom Line:
Axiom really have convinced me of their speaker building abilities. Never having the chance to listen to the M1Ti's, all I had to go on were the reviews. The price helped push me to replace my Bose 301 (Never buying Bose again!!).

First off I was very surprised at what $130 can get you speaker wise considering that I spent close over $300 some on the Bose. The highs were so clean, it made me finally understand why everyone says that Bose sound muddled and unrefined.

The bass was, well... as good as you can expect from a 3.5" driver. A woofer that size just can't move that much air. The bass response probably would have improved with time, but being the impatient person I am I quickly purchased the acclaimed Axiom M3Ti and moved the M1Ti's to the rear. Still, if you're needs are majorily music, then these speakers can't be beat for the price.

Purchased At:   AudioShop

Submitted by ravi singh a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 20, 2002

Bottom Line:
excellent speakers, the best for the price. they beat the paradigm atoms and titans everywhere except bass response. they do everything they are supposed to do at such high levels, it's highway robbery. 5 year warranty and top notch customer service.

Purchased At:   axiom factory outlet

Submitted by Yoni a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 3, 2001

Bottom Line:
very nice speakers, better than the 1100 bose also listend to. comparable to any other pair of speakers for under 1500. im using a harmon/kardon avr 110, conneceted to an optical output, from my computer. Such fine sound even from a computer, these speakers are amazing.

Purchased At:   audioshop

Submitted by Tom a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: June 1, 2001

Bottom Line:
I needed compact speakers and was on a budget, and these Axioms have come up trumps! When matched with my Cambridge Audio gear, the quality of reproduction is amazing. I am enjoying listening to my music collection all over again. The value for money, I'm sure, can't be bettered. I not sure how long they take to fully run-in but the music just sounds better and better. Give these little speakers a trial. You wont be dissapointed.

System,
Cambridge Audio D500se
Cambridge Audio A500
Axiom M1Ti's
Kimber Kable connectors and speaker cable.
Atlantis stands

Purchased At:   Audioshop, Ottawa

Submitted by Michael H a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 18, 2001

Bottom Line:
First Jack and now Joe! Do you both work for Bose? I am sure that neither of you have ever listened to the Axioms or any other high quality speaker. On the other review Jack said he bought his Axiom's at "Best Buy" What Best Buy carries these or any high quality speakers? (outside of the Sony subwoofer)

The fact that you both speak of Bose as an example of quality speakers is puzzling. All you need to do is look at the reviews for Bose speakers on this board to see that Bose speakers are very low end these days. But don't take the hundreds of reviewers word for it. Listen for yourself. Bose speakers are lo-fi. In fact I'm thinking maybe Jack and Joe are the same person. Someone bent on screwing up reviews on this board.

I cannot understand why you would want to distort the information provided on this board with your bogus reviews. I'm sure when you hear your next quality speaker it will be your first. This board was developed to offer sound advice to audio/video lovers. By attempting to review speakers which you have never heard, you cloud someone elses decision on what to buy, because I am sure their is at least one person out there who will take your review seriously.

After having the Axiom's (I have 3 l/c/r) for over a month now I can truly say they are great speakers, and yes, I am going to buy two more. Everyone who has listened to my system has marveled of the high level of sound quality coming from them. I have heard many of the great budget speakers from the last 25 years or so, and yes the Axiom's rate up their with the Spica's, the Spectrums, the Mirages, the B&W's, PSB's (even the entry level Vandersteens) and others I've owned or auditioned.

In conclusion, I hope seriously that this is not a trend about to develop. This board can do with out you mr.Jack-Joe, Joe-Jack, or who ever you claim to be in your next fraud-filled review.

After spending more time on my system, watching movies and listening to cool music such as Chet Baker, John Coltrane, Ella and Louie, Louie and Duke. These speaker get an even greater endorsement from me. If I could give them a 6 I would, but since the highest we can give is a 5 they get 5's across the board.

PS I hope the two bogus reviews are removed from this board asap!

Purchased At:   Axiom Audio