Aurum Cantus Leisure 3 SE Signature
Description: <ul> <li>Sensitivity: 89dB/W/M</li> <li>Impedance: 8ohm</li> <li>Power Handling: 100W</li> <li>Tweeter: G3si aluminum ribbon tweeter shielded design</li> </ul>

Submitted by erich_k a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 4, 2005

Bottom Line:
Purchased this from Kellsie Audio. Was wondering between The Leisure 3SE and B&W 805, and after comparing in my own setup, I decided to keep the Leisure 3 SE. My room is about 15'x20' with hardwood floor and rugs. The B&W 805 sounded harsh compared to the Leisure's. In contrary, the Leisure's sound very smooth and balanced. I especially love the high's of the G3 ribbon tweeter, which is even better than the highly rated G2 that I heard in Salk Audio's monitor. The bass is about the same as 805 but seems to be cleaner and tighter. The leisure's also present a much wider sound imaging and deeper stage. When playing classical tracks, I can clearly tell the position of almost every instruments. The build quality and finishing is better too. My wife likes the Leisure's much better than any other speakers we ever owned :) I would definitely recommend it, and don't think one can find something better for the price.

Purchased At:   Kellsie Audio