Maxent MX-26X3 26 in. HDTV-Ready LCD Television
Description: The Maxent 26-inch WXGA LCD Display (MX-26X3), which boasts a physical resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, incorporates MotionDSC® video processing, providing 3:2 pull-down, digital noise reduction, and IIS (Intelligent Image Scaling) Engine for outstanding video quality. In addition to an integrated NTSC tuner, the MX-26X3 features an RS-232 remote control port, advanced audio processing, integrated side-mounted speakers, and a wide variety of connectivity options including DVI, RGB input and loop-out, composite/S-video inputs, SD/HD component video inputs, discrete audio inputs, and audio and subwoofer outputs.

Submitted by NewAudioBuff a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 20, 2009

Bottom Line:
I got this few years ago for my bedroom. I think about 3 years now and I'm seeing a dark blotchy shade in the middle of the scrreen (Like there was some dirt or something) vertical which is about the vertical height of the tv. It's about 3-4 inches wide. Initially I thought it was the outside and cleaned with glass cleaner and then I realized it was the LCD going bad. I think the quality of the LCD is just cheap. I always was a little skeptical about the cost Vs the quality when I purchased it. Never heard of this brand before. My fears became true. I would stay away from their products.